$90 Chiropractic First Visit + Treatment
Now Accepting All New Patients
Let’s get you out of pain. Welcome to Sydney Spinal Care. Take advantage of our $90 New Patient Consultation (includes your First Chiropractic Adjustment as well). Normal visits only $65.
Seek a Chiropractor for Relief from Neck Pain
Hi, I’m Dr. Matthew Alch (Chiropractor) and I’m your local Chiropractor.
Chiropractors often help with neck pain, stiff neck and reduced movement in your neck. We can provide insight into why you have neck pain or reduced movement and what we can do to fix it.
Consulting with us for neck pain is a wise choice:
Diagnosis to confirm the cause of your neck pain
Tailored chiropractic care according to your needs
Rehabilitation exercises and stretches recommended, for better results.
Article published by: Dr. Matthew Alch (Chiropractor) – Sydney Spinal Care
Treatments provided by chiropractors can generally help neck pain.
Find Out More About Neck Pain
Neck pain is a common condition that can affect people of all ages. It can be caused by a variety of factors, including poor posture, muscle strain, arthritis, and whiplash injuries. While neck pain can be a nuisance, it may also be a symptom of a more serious underlying condition. If you are experiencing neck pain, it is important to get a diagnosis and treatment plan.
How Can a Chiropractor Help with Neck Pain?
Chiropractors are spine care experts who are trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the spine, including neck pain. We use a variety of techniques to realign the spine and reduce pain and inflammation. These techniques include:
- Chiropractic adjustments: these are the most common chiropractic treatment for neck pain. They involve applying controlled force to specific joints in the spine to restore proper alignment.
- Soft tissue therapy: Soft tissue therapy is a type of massage that is used to relax muscles and improve circulation. This can help to reduce pain and inflammation in the neck.
- Exercise: Exercise can help to strengthen the muscles in the neck and improve range of motion. Chiropractors may recommend specific exercises to help you relieve your neck pain.
What Should You Expect from Your First Visit to a Chiropractor for Neck Pain?
During your first visit to Sydney Spinal Care, we’ll ask you about your medical history and symptoms. You’ll undergo a physical examination, which may include a range of motion test and a neurological examination. Based on the findings, we’ll develop a treatment plan for you.
What are the Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor for Neck Pain?
There are many benefits to seeing a chiropractor for neck pain. These benefits include:
- Reduced pain: Spinal adjustments and other chiropractic techniques can help to reduce pain in the neck.
- Improved range of motion: Spinal adjustments can help to improve range of motion in the neck. This can make it easier to perform everyday activities.
- Reduced inflammation: Chiropractic treatments may help to reduce inflammation in the neck. This can help to speed up the healing process.
- Improved posture: Chiropractic treatments may help to improve posture. This can help to prevent neck pain from recurring.
- Reduced reliance on pain medication: Chiropractic treatments may help to reduce your reliance on pain medication.
Neck Pain FAQs
What are the symptoms of neck pain?
Common neck pain symptoms may include:
- Pain spreading to shoulders or upper back
- Worsening pain when holding head still
- Muscle tightness or spasms
- Limited neck movement.
What are some common causes of neck pain?
Some common causes of neck pain may include:
- Poor posture
- Awkward sleeping positions
- Muscle tension
- Injuries (whiplash, strain)
- Prolonged computer use
- Slipped or bulging disc
- Wear and tear (ageing).
Can neck pain cause headaches?
Yes, neck pain can definitely cause headaches. In fact, neck pain is a very common trigger for headaches, especially tension headaches and cervicogenic headaches.
Here’s how neck pain can cause headaches:
- Muscle tension: When your neck muscles are tense, they can compress the nerves and blood vessels in your head and neck, leading to pain.
- Joint irritation: The joints in your spine, including those in your neck, can become irritated and inflamed, which can also refer pain to your head.
- Nerve compression: The nerves that run from your neck to your head can become compressed by tight muscles or irritated joints, leading to headaches.
How can I find a chiropractor for neck pain?
There are many chiropractors who focus on treating neck pain. You can find a chiropractor in your area by a friend or family member for a recommendation or by searching online.
What should I ask a chiropractor for neck pain?
When choosing a chiropractor, it is important to ask them about their experience in treating neck pain. You should also ask about their training and certification. Most chiropractors should be happy to discuss their experience in treating cases of neck pain with you. Other commonly asked questions include:
- What is your diagnosis of the cause of my neck pain?
- Are there things I can do at home to relieve my neck pain?
- What exercises can I do to strengthen my neck muscles?
- What activities should I avoid while I am receiving treatment?
- How many visits do you think I’ll need to address my pain?
Sydney Spinal Care
Why Choose Sydney Spinal Care?
What sets us apart?
- Take advantage of our $90 New Patient Consultation (includes your first chiropractic adjustment as well).
- We’ll provide you with a full assessment of your case to determine if chiropractic can help you
- Our 25+ years experience means that we offer you a tried and true experience, backed by our reputation
- Instant health fund claims available on-site
- We are fully accredited with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA), as well as members of the Australian Chiropractors Association (ACA).
Our patient-centred approach here at Sydney Spinal Care will make sure you have a great chiropractic experience with us!
Neck Pain Treatment Sydney
Make a Booking
Contact Dr. Matthew Alch (Chiropractor) from Sydney Spinal Care today to discuss how we may help you.
Open Per Week